During the project implementation, 11 workshops on different topics related to Land Degradation will be organized by the project partners. The workshops will be delivered in remote mode as online webinars and will involve professors and researchers from partners universities in order to share knowledge about summer schools-related topics.
- 1st IUCLAND Workshop "Land Evolution and degradation in Italy: the key indicator to monitor landscape vulnerability and degradation risk" - December 1st, 2016 starting at h. 9.00 CET
- 2nd IUCLAND Workshop "Land Degradation in Slovakia" - February 15th, 2017 starting at h. 9.00 CET
- 3rd IUCLAND Workshop "Land Degradation in Kyrgyzstan is One of the Factors of Biodiversity Reduction" - March 9th, 2017 starting at h. 9.00 CET
- 4th IUCLAND Workshop "Soil Degradation: Erosion, Salinization, Waterlogging ground water in Kyrgyzstan" - April 20th, 2017 starting at h.11.00 CET
- 5th IUCLAND Workshop "Land Degradation, Soil Pollution and Remediation" - May 26th, 2017 starting at h. 10.00 CET
- 6th IUCLAND Workshop "Critical Issues in Land Protection in the Mediterranean agri-environments" - October 6th, 2017 starting at 12.00 CET